Alternegy offers a reliable custom and standard renewable energy solutions to all industries whether it is residential or large to small businesses. Solar Grid Tie Inverter with Net Metering is a solution consisting of a PV Module, Grid Tie Inverter, and Net Metering / Utility Meter. A grid-tie inverter is a power inverter that converts direct current (DC) electricity into alternating current (AC) with an ability to synchronize to interface with a utility line. When sun is shining, the solar panels generate power, which reduces the consumption of electricity from the grid and cuts electric bills accordingly. If this power is not enough for your home, the required balance is automatically provided by the utility grid. If the solar panel system generates more electricity than your house is using, it will feed the excess back to the grid. Under normal conditions, a small portion of the energy is also used to keep the storage batteries charged in grid backup solar power system. This is special meter for net metering (keep all record how much you used electricity and how much you sell electricity to Grid). Its applications are converting DC sources such as solar panels into AC for tying with the grid.
- Sell back Electricity to your Government.
- Efficient way to generate and use the solar power
- Generate power can used to save the energy cost
- Easy to install & use it
- Wall Mounting therefore it can be mounted near Energy meter or Grid Distribution
- Protection: Reverse power protection, Overload, Over temperature, Low voltage alarm and shutdown